TUSY Heat Press Machine 15x15 inch Digital Industrial Quality Printing Press Heat Transfer Machine for T-Shirt
- Wide range of uses：Heat Press Machine is best for industrial, professional and home use. It is ideal for T-shirts, garments, bags, mouse mats, jigsaw puzzles, ceramic tiles, plates and other flat surfaced items.
- Time and temperature adjustable:You can set the time and temperature as needed，Temperature Range: 0-500 degrees F; Time Range:0-999 seconds.Voltage: 110V.Power: 1400 watts.
- Adjustable pressure: Heat press is equipped with pressure adjustment knobs, so you can easily adjust the required pressure according to the material to be transferred.
- Overheating protection:When the temperature of the heat press machine is overheated, it can be automatically turned off to avoid burning, fire or other accidents.
- High density sponge and Teflon coated:The Aluminum heat platen is Teflon coated effectively guarantee the even temperature all around.High-density sponges protect clothing and ensure perfect transfer.
Printing Area:15" x 15"
Time Range:0~ 999 second
Temperature Range:0~ 500°F
Packing Size:66.2x46x40cm( 26" x 18" x 16" )
Time signal alarm will sound when transfer done. The pressure can be adjust easily from the top.
Heat Press silicon pad can endure maximum 500 degrees without any distortion.
Why choose TUSY heat press Machine？
1.To start off a successful t-shirt business, a heat transfer press is a very important piece of equipment. A t-shirt press machine being an integral component makes it important to select the best t-shirt heat press in the market.
2.This TUSY Power Heat Press is easy to operate and provides professional results. If you're making shirts for your family or for your clients, the Fancierstudio Heat Press will make a lasting impression!
3.The TUSY power heat press uses high temperatures and heavy pressure to embed the design onto the material permanently. For professionals especially, these machines are highly recommended instead of using irons. Irons cannot reach the high temperatures and pressure that a heat press machine can reach and sustain. Heat press machines typically require 350 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.