Rit All-Purpose Liquid Dye for Cotton, Linen, Rayon, Silk, Wool, Nylon, Wood and More
- Many Uses: For 100 years, customers have relied on Rit to rejuvenate old garments, change the color of their clothing and accessories, coordinate home decor, hide laundry accidents and more
- Custom Colors: Mix dyes to create more than 500 additional colors. Color recipes avaialble on the Rit website
- Ignite Your Creative Spirit: Create something custom and unique with an ombre, dip-dyed, shibori or tie-dye pattern
- What Will Rit Dye: Cotton, linen, silk, wool, ramie, rayon, nylon, wood, paper, cork, some plastic and fabric blends that do not contain more than 35% polyester. Does not dye 100% polyester, acetate or acrylic. Instead, use Rit DyeMore for Synthetic Fibers.
- How to Dye: Use Rit with a washing machine, plastic bucket, stainless steel sink or pot
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.